Thanks everyone, for playing and supporting Feudalism!
Here is a full changelog with all of the new changes:
- Fixed the bug that caused some video cards to display excessive increase in the intensity of bloom in the second turn.
- Fixed the bug that prevented some OSX configurations to start the properly game.
- In multiplayer host, the player window scrolls the names of the players properly.
- In multiplayer host, in case of missing a family turn, it did not pass to the AI, the control of all stages of end-turn now work.
- Fixed the bug of inconsistent responses from the AI on the tribute demands.
- Fixed the bug where the scrapping of some units produced more resources than expected.
- Fixed the bug where the animation of movement of the units did not complete the cycle within one turn.
- Replaced some normal maps to improve definition.
- Fixed some graphical glitches in research.
- Minor adjustments in the Linux version.